This month, I was tagged by Amanda on Twitter to participate in my very first question post!! So excited!
Please go ahead and visit Amanda over at her blog: https://itsamandaburnett.wordpress.com
There are 3 simple rules you’ll need to follow:
- List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
- Include the creator’s link (www.laurenannbeauty.com) and also whoever nominated you! (www.itsamandaburnett.wordpress.com)
- Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (maybe include their links to help with their DA?
- What’s your favorite thing about Autumn?
- Are you taking part in Blogtober?
- Favorite Autumnal Drink?
- Favorite Autumn Candle?
- Favorite item of clothing for Autumn?
- Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
- What do you do on Halloween?
- My favorite thing about Autumn would be the change in wardrobe! In south Louisiana, Autumn doesn’t really mean that the weather changes much. It’s still just as hot and humid as it is in July. But, I do enjoy shopping for new fall clothes and planning the right outfit for when that cold front finally comes through! 🙂
- I’m not participating in Blogtober this year since I started my blog in late September and wasn’t prepared. I do love the idea of it- maybe next year!
- My favorite Autumnal drink would be hot tea! I drink iced sweet tea year round, but I do enjoy a cup of hot tea when the seasons change.
- My current favorite Autumn candle is the “Cinnamon Stick” candle by Yankee Candle. I love cinnamon, so this is perfect for me.
- My favorite clothing for Autumn would have to be the cute booties that I can finally wear!
- I typically don’t decorate for Halloween/Autumn since I’m more of a Christmas/Winter fan.
- For Halloween, I usually end up watching movies and eating yummy Halloween candy! 🙂
Again- thanks to Amanda for tagging me, these question blogs sure are fun!